Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Update

Hi Sweetheart...

Okay, so your mommy has been feeling you A LOT this week! YAY! You are quite a little active bug! We went in to hear your heartbeat two days ago and the doctor had to follow you around on my tummy since you were floppin' around in there! I hadn't even had a sip of coffee either little one--- it's ALL YOU!

In the meantime, I have been chomping at the bit to find out if you are gonna be a little boy or a little girl. April 20th we will find out...I can HARDLY WAIT...seems like FOREVER AWAY. All of mommy and daddy's friends seem to think you might be a little girl--- but they're just guessing of course. I'm just excited to be your mommy, it doesn't matter to me if you are gonna be my little man, or my little girl!

Daddy is working very hard these days on pursuing the things that he believes the Lord is showing him to do. Daddy's have a lot of responsibility to take care of their wives and their families, and your Daddy is no different. I know he wants to make sure that you are taken care of--- well, at least all of your needs. Our needs seem to always be much less than our wants...we're grateful that the Lord meets our needs and takes care of us.

I am reminded today that the Lord is bountiful and inclined to compassion, that His mercy is great, and that it is impossible for Him to reject any who implore His help. (Psalms 31:19-20 specifically) And your Daddy and I have really been seeking the Lord, asking for His help in all of our decisions, and in the motives of our hearts. We're thankful that we can stand on the Lord's promises in this time =)

The doctor says I'm in great health and doing well with you sweet bug-- my blood pressure is great and everything else checks out- HALLELUJAH! I'm still just getting used to my tummy that feels super huge to me (although no one has even asked me if I'm pregnant, so I must not look it yet)...I'm sort of looking forward to the day when I get asked when I'm due. Unfortunately, people have such poor eating habits these days, that even your mommy tries to guess if other women are pregnant or if they are just eating poorly---- seems like the latter is always true =( It's okay, Daddy and I will teach you all about eating clean and taking care of the only body you'll have--- the one I'm taking care of for you right now- the one that the Lord is putting together inside of me made just for you.

I love you little baby bug. Every time I feel you move around a bit, I get really excited. Daddy leans over to touch my tummy and always feels jipped that he can't feel you yet--- he'll get his time! For now, it's just between me and you =)

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment