Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Some Updates...

Well well daughter of mine, you have had some big steps this week!

You are now sitting on laps without support (your diaper is a little too big to do it on the floor alone yet- boo! But if I stripped you down, you'd be great!) You have also learned some new vocal tricks, and you LOVE IT. Daddy made a video of you cracking yourself up the other day right before bathtime. It was too precious, I couldn't stop laughing! I'll post it here soon...it'll be on your youtube channel for sure. You are also holding things like a champ, switching them from hand to hand if you please and I often find you getting excited about touching new things.
You are a very observant baby. I can take you anywhere and you love it. Most often people fall in love with your eyes, but your big ole smile follows soon after. You are just so precious and joyful!

It's starting to warm up and I am excited about getting some energy back by going on walks with you. I really want/need to get out and get some exercise and you LOVE trips, so it's a win win. I'm really hoping you love the ppol this summer as much as you love baths too. OH I HOPE!

You are a two nap a day girl now (just started this week, 6 months right on the money!) I wouldn't mind if you still wanted to take three (and I'm sure it may happen every once in a while), but you seem perfectly content to take two and stay up the rest of the day. You sure are a sweet baby...

And crying to get up from your nap...off I go to get you!

Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment