Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

12 Weeks Old

Vivien. Vivi. Vivi Bug. Baby Bug. Ducky Bug. Sweet Potato. Love Bug. Munchkin. Smiles. Sassy Bug. Big Girl.

Ok, now I want you to pick out your real name from among all these monikers we gave you.

No? Don't know your real name yet? Apparently, neither do we!

But you really are the cutest little baby my eyes have ever seen. I know I'm supposed to think that. But seriously, you could not be prettier. I could do without so many bows though.

We haven't hit many of the big milestones yet...crawling, talking, doing calculus...but we're excited to see them when they come. You are sitting up better, smiling and cooing A LOT, and mommy says you're a big, big eater. It may sound odd later, but you are all about the "Meelks!" =)

We love you baby bug! (I mean Vivien! Ah, shark attack, you're going to be seven before you learn your real name).

No comments:

Post a Comment